Pens of Hope

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OLDMAN5050

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Here is the latest group to go to redwill in Loganville Ga for the cemo patients (pix no good) but l to r spalted maple, osage orange, laminated hickory and mahogany, osage, osage,wenge, wenge, and spalted maple, all are euro kits. Maybe soon I will be able to afford a camera that is worth a hoot.

Attachments

• 7-26-2011.jpg
    7-26-2011.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 290
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Not the camera. Very hard to handhold a small digital camera steady especially if there is shutter lag inside or even in shade. Get a small table top tripod and the images will clear right up. Then you can get all arty and stuff.

By the way. Here is a pat on the back. Cancer took my MIL and almost got my mom. It is a good thing you are doing.

moke

David,
No one can accuse you of not staying busy in retirement!! That is a great thing you are doing. The tripod is a great way to clear up your photos. You do not need a high dollar one...I might recommend a cheaper, but full size pod. I see you like to shoot down, and most table tops won't go high enough for you. After you get one, use your self timer to set the shutter off. The act of pushing the release may blur the photo, pod or not.

If you need help pm me and I may even have a small pod laying around...I'll have to look.

kovalcik

David,

I want to thank you for what you are doing for the chemo patients. My daughter was diagnosed with cancer 6 years ago on father's day when she was 15. She is doing well now. I can assure you every little thing that people do like this is appreciated when you are going through that experience. If nothing else you learn that there are some really nice people in the world who care.

Tom

BTW, nice looking pens.

Last edited:

animefan

The worth of the pens cause far out weighs the picture.

Last edited:

reddwil

Another fine looking batch David. I've been making pens all week trying to get caught back up. I think I've lost 20 pound from sweating. I need A/C in my shop bad....Thank you again for all your help.

Top Bottom