pens heading for troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from asyler

asyler

Local Chapter Leader
a group a pens coran and long leaf pine (got from btwillis) great blanks to work, beautiful grain patterns,, stil committed to turn some euro's and a some more slim lines by early may.. thanks i 've learn a lot from the forum allen

sat1.jpg

Attachments

• sat1.jpg
    sat1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 383
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

studioso

a group a pens coran and long leaf pine (got from btwillis) great blanks to work, beautiful grain patterns,, stil committed to turn some euro's and a some more slim lines by early may.. thanks i 've learn a lot from the forum allen

sat1.jpg

wow, not sure our troops should walk with coran pens!!
"American, that is beautiful pen! What is it made of?"
" oh, thank you. it's made of coran. You just take a sharp tool, and shred ribbons of coran off, than sand it down making sure all that toxic dust Gets into the trash bin... "

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
funny

sat1.jpg

" oh, thank you. it's made of coran. You just take a sharp tool, and shred ribbons of coran off, than sand it down making sure all that toxic dust Gets into the trash bin... "

That's an unusual way to spell Koran isn't it?

asyler

Local Chapter Leader
woops,, left the 'i' out,, corian,, or ;a du pont(tm) solid surface counter top hehe!

Last edited:

asyler

Local Chapter Leader
firewhatfire,
the pine are finished with BLO & CA, i don't sand the pine as much as a hardwood, clean it with acetone LET DRY.. the the BLO followed by as many CA as the wood wants,, thanks for looking
ps,, i started in feb so i m new as well , so i don t have it down ,, just havin' fun.
allen

Last edited:

shlomo

sat1.jpg

chas v'shalom:wink:

Top Bottom