pens for the fundraiser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OLDMAN5050

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
I went to the shop early this morning to do a few pens for Cody''s fundraiser. I am pleased to get to do this I remember when my Son in Law was going through chemo for cancer and the outpouring from people on this forum. His lukenia is in remission so I know prayer works.
first is a slim dressed with osage orange 2. slim dressed in 2 tone blackwood 3.a classic american dressed in asiaian ebony .4. hart double twist dress in elk antler 5.comfort grip dressed with green popular. sure hope this helps with his expenses.will put them in the mail end of next week. to preacher Dan..............

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 123
  • cody #1.JPG
    cody #1.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 121
  • cody #4.jpg
    cody #4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 140
  • cody #6.jpg
    cody #6.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 124
  • cody #7.JPG
    cody #7.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 124
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I went to the shop early this morning to do a few pens for Cody''s fundraiser. I am pleased to get to do this I remember when my Son in Law was going through chemo for cancer and the outpouring from people on this forum. His lukenia is in remission so I know prayer works.
first is a slim dressed with osage orange 2. slim dressed in 2 tone blackwood 3.a classic american dressed in asiaian ebony .4. hart double twist dress in elk antler 5.comfort grip dressed with green popular. sure hope this helps with his expenses.will put them in the mail end of next week. to preacher Dan..............

those look great. I like what you did telling what they are made of etc. If everyone could just put a little piece of paper under the clip with the kind of wood that would be great. Most of the wood I would probably know, but there might be some out there I might not be able to identify.
Thanks for posting the pics of your work.
Thanks again...

keithlong

Dang son!!! those look great. You done those this morning, glad you are that fast. I been spending the last 2 days trying to clean up the shop so that when yall get here you can get in the door. Glad you are so fast, I will just sit and watch you work. LOL

Top Bottom