Pens For Friends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

The first is a JR. Gent, I made this one for a friend who's Birthday :cake: is tomorrow on the 1st. he is a Diver so the cap is red and white for a diver down flag and the body is cactus cast in clear and the inside is painted blue and silver for water. The second one is a slim line pine cone for a friend that wants to give it to his boss as a gift.:)
Thanks For Looking, any comments welcome. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Diver Pen 003_edited-1.jpg
    Diver Pen 003_edited-1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Diver Pen 005_edited-1.jpg
    Diver Pen 005_edited-1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Both are very nice but I really like the slimline a lot. I think that's the first time I've seen pinecone on a slim and the effect is top class. Well done!!:good:

Mark

The divers pen is awesome. That was a great idea. You got the water alright, Nicely Done..

PaulDoug

Yes sir, like them both. That had to be hard to get the ponecone one on a slimline. The diver one, using that bottom with it is awesome. Looks like deep blue water. you must have some happy friends.

Jgrden

Yes sir, like them both. That had to be hard to get the ponecone one on a slimline. The diver one, using that bottom with it is awesome. Looks like deep blue water. you must have some happy friends.
Is a pone cone similar to a phone cone??:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom