Pens created for Lancaster Ski Club Special Olympics Auction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from randyrls

randyrls

I don't often post photos, but these I made for a benefit auction for Special Olympics in memory of Jack Kalaski.

White Marble acrylic Cambridge Rollerball
White+Marble+Acrylic+Cambridge+sm.jpg

Copper clad Baron with wood burl. Sorry I found this piece in my blank box and it seemed to fit the pen, but I don't know what the burl is.
Copper+Finish+Baron+Rollerball+sm.jpg

OK; I know these two are not pens....
Blue Pearl with White Porcelain Rose bottle stopper
White+Rose+Stopper+with+Blue+Pearl+Base+2+sm.jpg

Finally a black Bottle stopper with embedded Cloisonne. Somehow the refraction created a weird kind of double image of the ring.
Cloisonne+with+Black+base+2+sm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Randy

Nice work on all counts. I like your background on the first pen. What is that??? Nice kit with that blank also.

As far as the stoppers go, check out Ed's web site and see how he photograghs the stoppers. Maybe if you gave a couple views and one being from the top will show the items better. Thanks for showing.

randyrls

Randy

Nice work on all counts. I like your background on the first pen. What is that??? Nice kit with that blank also.

It is some cloth I purchased from a local fabric shop. I got 1 sq yard of Light blue, white, a light cream color too and several others. The cloth has a silk sheen to it.

As far as the stoppers go, check out Ed's web site and see how he photograghs the stoppers. Maybe if you gave a couple views and one being from the top will show the items better. Thanks for showing.

I'll do that!

Top Bottom