Pens for Christmas....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TBCbushings

TBCbushings

Here are 3 pens I had to do for a guy at work. One is Elvis and Tinkerbell, and the bullet....
Brian

Attachments

• All_three.jpg
    All_three.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC04393.jpg
    DSC04393.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC04399.jpg
    DSC04399.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC04388.jpg
    DSC04388.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 222
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TBCbushings

I know but the customer likes it so thats what he will get...lol
I dont really like the clip myself...I wanted to get one and make from scratch but time crunch was at my heels......

Drstrangefart

I know but the customer likes it so thats what he will get...lol
I dont really like the clip myself...I wanted to get one and make from scratch but time crunch was at my heels......

You're absolutely right. However, next time I do one of those bullet kits, I'm gonna try to fit a slimlineclip in place instead.

jttheclockman

Can you give us a little background on the decal pens??? Are these decals, are these labels, how did you apply and finish?? Inquiring minds would like to know. Thanks.

TBCbushings

The pictures are labels. I printed them and wrapped them on the tube and casted them, turned and then polished them up!I sealed them first with CA and then cast.....Hope this helps....
Brian

ctubbs

Three fine pens there, Brian. Thanks for the info about the labels and casting. Your finish is very good. Congratulations.
Charles

jttheclockman

The pictures are labels. I printed them and wrapped them on the tube and casted them, turned and then polished them up!I sealed them first with CA and then cast.....Hope this helps....
Brian

OK so what we are looking at then is a label with the background in it and it wraps the tube. I assume then there is a seam and you are hiding most of this under the clip??? How do you treat the seam and did you paint the tubes??? Thanks and again they look well done.

TBCbushings

The background is all part of the label, the seam is under the clip(well most of it).Thanks for the great comments! I had a short time to get these done but they turned out pretty good I think...
Brian

Top Bottom