pens for cancer patients

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OLDMAN5050

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Here is the days work. thanks to Mr. Burger for providing the kits and blanks. I was able to do these today most of the blanks were stablized and the first time I had ever done anything stablized, the big difference is the finish that can be done on the pen. wow, now I will mail these to Mr. Wilson to be given out to cancer patients at the chemo lab. was a pleasure to be able to do these....... some I have no idea what the wood is................

Attachments

• pen's for cancer.JPG
    pen's for cancer.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 288
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

burgerman

David, Those look great! Thanks so much for making them. You did a nice job on the grain match, especially on the first one from the left.

I can identify a few of the woods, but not all. From left to right: not sure, maple, I believe
wester red cedar (very brittle, if it is - nice job with that one), not sure, red-dyed box elder burl, maybe lace sheoak, maple, orange man-made material, curly maple, and big leaf maple burl. Those last two maples looks really good. Again, thanks for your time in doing this. I'm sure the kids will love to receive them.

le_skieur

Nice group of pens! I it nice to think of those peoples, great cause!!!
Also thanks Mr. Burger

Boz

Very nice. I sent a box of blanks and got a message back that they had arrived. None of your group are those. Good work and I am happy to be a part of it.

reddwil

David, Got the pens yesterday and there are great, you are a fine pen maker my good sir. I can't wait to start getting them out to the Kids. Thank you and Mr. Burger for your gracious efforts.

Top Bottom