Pens from Arrowmont

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from flyitfast

flyitfast

Just returned from a class at Arrowmont.. Class was Pens and Other Turned Things and was taught by Don Ward (its_virgil) and Curtis Seebeck (mesquiteman). These guys are fun to work with and shared many great thoughts and inspiration in the area of pen making, casting, and stabilizing. Thanks Guys!

This picture is a quick cell phone picture of some of the pens I made. Really enjoyed getting into the Modified Trimline pens and the casting of blanks. Sorry for the quality of picture, but didn't have photo booth or good camera handy.

Three modified Trimlines, a closed end Baron, and a Sierra segment. I shipped other pens and casted/stabilized blanks home, so don't have them for picture.

Thanks for looking

image1.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Burb

Well done!! I'd love to take one of those classes some day!! And Curtis is a pretty awesome guy. Never met Don so I can't speak regarding him.

Edward Cypher

It was an awesome class and Arrowmont is an awesome place. Curtis and Don were wonderful and so helpful. I know I learned a lot and their generosity is very cool. Thanks for the great time, met a lot of very nice pen turners and I think they all shared knowledge that added to the class.

Top Bottom