Pens for 1st show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jon-wx5nco

Jon-wx5nco

Here are some pens that I have made for my first craft show. I really don't have enough pens, IMHO, for the show, but I was asked to get a booth. Its for a fraternal organization that I belong to, the Loyal Order Of Moose, and its for a good cause. The registration fee is only $25.00. I figure if I sell a few pens and take some orders, I will be happy.

Here are the pens that I made over the weekend.

These are some cigars in various acrylics I had laying around/
11-4-10-2040.jpg

The leather Wallstreet 3 pen is NOT what I'd want to show, BUT its what the customer asked for. She wanted a leather pen with no finish. She wants to see what the natural oils from the skin will do to it and have that as the finish. She will be picking it up at the show. The other Wallstreet 3 is one of Ed's PR Bucks.
11-4-10021.jpg

This one is a Navigator in turquoise
11-4-10034.jpg

Please let me know what you think. Any comments, suggestions, cretiques, and all are welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skotty

Good looking pens!! I really like the orange and blue cigars they really pop!

Good to see another local :)

Jon-wx5nco

1st - :)Nice Pens
2nd - :confused:what kind of leather is that?
There is a leather store by my house (Tandy). They have a bin of scrap leather for people to practice with. I grabbed some of the scrap to give the leather pens a try. I wish the customer wanted a CA finish on the pen. To me, it looks incomplete.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice start!!!

I made and sold dozens like numbers 1 & 3 (blue and brown)

And the fourth one (yellow) will drag people into your booth--they HAVE to see it.

Nice starting selection, good luck on your show!!!

Top Bottom