Penchetta Penache' FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Made my first Panache pens. Kinda neat. I like the unussual design. Although I could claim it is a copy of my vase pen, that I copied from Loiminchay :D It is different, not sure I like the feel and balance in my hand, very top heavey.

You know me...speak you peace, [8D]

Penchetta Penache' sporting Penchetta 14K nib.

2005103016440_pan_luc.jpg

200510301655_pan_eb.jpg

20051030161555_pan_luc_cl.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
As usual beautifull executed pens Anthony.... but I am still not sure if I like the overall kit design..
You did however answer a question posted on another site about using a FP nib on them...

Deere41h

Anthony you have done it again. Another great introduction. Very nice pens in wonderful material. Did you reduce the size of the body to be able to use the Lucite. I looked at it and the material I have isn't large enough to make the body as designed. These sure do open up a hole new avenue for making some interesting pens.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Woodnknots

I like the idea of opening up room for more flair with the extra material, but for me, this looks a little like a VERY well made lipstick case. Hmmm... maybe we should look into making those next?...

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments. I like the looks of this pen capped and sitting on a desk. Just not how it feels in the hand. I think I am going to make the next one upside down

John, the piece I had was just barely long enough to make this pen.

Jim, the inside out is a magic trick [:D]

Dave, I saw a lipstick pen in the new PSI catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom