Pen yesterday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

Today has been one of those lay around the house and not feel good days - so all I did was take a couple pictures of something I did yesterday. :biggrin: So I haven't been entirely useless. In case you haven't noticed I have trouble 'shutting off' as it were. I don't like to be inactive. Sitting around makes me crazy and bored, but today even that's worn me out.

90 – Red and Purple | newton pens
Made from Bob's PR.
Closed 5 1/2 inches.
Open 5 inches.
Posted 6 5/8 inches.

00144.jpg

00543.jpg

00751.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

And to think, your a teacher with most of the summer to find something to do.... I, on the other hand 'shut off' right after I get finished mowing the lawn in high humidity/heat(no problem).

Great pen too. How many kitless have you finished?

Scott (need something to do, come on over) B

BSea

Looks great Shawn. Bob(O):tongue: is making some awesome blanks for sure.

I can't take credit for the blank. . . . . . . . . well, at least not the color selection. That was Shawn's choice. When he told me what he wanted, I kinda cringed. But once they were out, I was glad I made a few extra ones.

watch_art

I can't take credit for the blank. . . . . . . . . well, at least not the color selection. That was Shawn's choice. When he told me what he wanted, I kinda cringed. But once they were out, I was glad I made a few extra ones.

Cringed?
Whatever. They turned out beautifully and my customer is delighted! :biggrin: She's just ordered two more for friends!

BSea

Cringed?
Whatever. They turned out beautifully and my customer is delighted! :biggrin: She's just ordered two more for friends!
Hey, you're the art teacher:wink:. I'm just re-living my pre-school years & playing with colors, so what do I know?:confused: And based on how this color combination worked, it looks like I could stand a few of your art classes.:rolleyes: But I'll admit that most of the ideas you have for blanks I've really liked. And they have all turned out to look good once in pen form.

watch_art

Thanks! Most of my ideas have come from nature (butterflies and beetles), my students, or customers. I can only take a little credit for it. :)

Top Bottom