Pen with Yellowheart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chuck C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck C

Woodcraft Amercian style Pen kit with Yellowheart. The pencil had an unrecoverable assembly oops, I forgot to put the ring on it and can't unpress that part to get it off, oops

20053835634_030705.jpg

Just thought I would edit this one and add the one with the opps. You can see the lower ring missing.

200538185211_Assembly%20oops.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chuck C

I edited the above and added the pencil so you can see the oops, it just looses the matched set thingy.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Ihave put a number of those pencils together and you can take the bottom setion apart in install the rings.
Use a 1/4 " rod and insert it through the trim ring in the center.
Istead of going straight down,andgle it until you reach the inside of the black piece.
Make sure you take off any rings on the hand that you are holding the blank with.
A rubber grip will help hold the blank.
Whack on the rod and after a cople of hits revolve it a1/4 turn or so so that you are not always hittting the same area.
The thing that puzzles me is without the trim rings in there the pencil mechanism should be too long to work.
Anyway, it is saveable.

Chuck C

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Thanks eagle, I'll try that. Of course because I left the ring out its pressed in another 1/16 " LOL. The pencil still works but its a turn feed and not a click feed so maybe thats the reason. They were my first try with that type of pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom