The Pen Wizard works

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

This was my 1st. try with the Wizard. Thought I'd start with something simple.
Learned a lot doing this one( Like how to count):rolleyes:, Fill was with crushed turquiose and blank was bubinga I think. All comments welcome. Click picture, then click again for large view!
1_IMG_1164-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Way to go Roy! First pen wizard pen that I've seen.

As we start to figure out the PW, I think we should report the rotary tool used, the bit type and size used, the spiral pitch used, and the Guilloche attachment settings (when used). Maybe we should start a thread where we show the pattern and tell the settings. This would save all of us lots of trial and error and practice time. Using the PW will be fun.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

broitblat

Very nice.

I think it would be very tempting to go overboard with all that I expect one could do with the Pen Wizard, but you've used it to create a beautiful and elegant creation!

-Barry

Darley

Way to go Roy, is that a 6 or 8 cuts? I see that this little machine as been popular recently shame I'm far away as I would get one too, now I have to wait to see if some one going to do Christmas ornement with it :wink:

BTW nice pen

bitshird

Cool pen Roy, I wish you hadn't shown it though, now I have to add another piece of equipment to my Looooong list of stuff I really want but don't really need. :rolleyes:

VisExp

That looks good Roy. My only comment would be it looks like when the pen is posted that although the design would line up it would not flow the same way as when the pen is capped. Am I visualizing it correctly?

I'm looking forward to seeing more creations with the Pen Wizard. From what I'm seeing and reading it would appear there are many designs possible.

marcruby

It's nice to know that the PW actually does something besides keep a turner's nose buried in a manual. I'm looking forward to more demonstrations of its capabilities.

Marc

Daniel

I am one of those that simple appeals to me. Actually your pen is the first one I have seen from the wizard that makes me go hmmmm. maybe I could use one of those.

Top Bottom