Pen Wizard Hex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BKelley

BKelley

Hi All,

I made this last night, it is cocobolo on a Excutive. It is part round and part hexagon. There is no finish on the wood, just poslished out with 2,000 grit wet or dry paper and then waxed with Renaissiance Wax. This is my first go at doing a hex shape. Opinons and comments welcome.

Ben

Attachments

• P8050416.jpg
    P8050416.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 394
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

patmurris

Nice work indeed, this is something i want to try someday, but have to build some kind of setup to run the router over the pen on the lathe.

BTW: your pen looks like six sided not height?

PenMan1

Yep, no doubt about it! I'm gonna sneak over to Tucker, kidnap you, bring you over to "the hot side" of the State, hold you hostage, feed you BBQ and REAL ice tea until I learn how to use a Pen Wizard!

Simply beautiful, Ben. IMHO, the executive hardware needs all the help it can get, and your additions REALLY add to this pen! Well done, as usual.

sbell111

Yep, no doubt about it! I'm gonna sneak over to Tucker, kidnap you, bring you over to "the hot side" of the State, hold you hostage, feed you BBQ and REAL ice tea until I learn how to use a Pen Wizard!
I might do the same and drag him to Nashville.

PenMan1

I might do the same and drag him to Nashville.

If you take Ben up there around The Grand Ole Opry, Ernest Tubb Music, and Musician's Row, we might have a hard time gettin him to come back home.

We've been trying to get Alan Jackson, T. Graham Brown, Zack Bown and Trisha Yearwood to come home for some time now. "It's hard to keep 'em down on the farm, once they've seen Paris:) You don't need to ruin Ben with those rhinestone and city lights, we need him "ratcheer" :)

Top Bottom