Pen on TV

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Neededwill

Neededwill

So I live in the DC area and watch nbc4 news mainly on the weekends. I noticed the news anchors use those cheap pens. So I emailed Angie Goff and asked her if she would be interested in using a quality handmade pen that I create as my hobby. She was very interested and excited. So since about 2 weeks ago she uses it everyday while she is on.

This is pretty awesome to me and exciting to see my work used daily.

Below is the pen I made and a pic of her at the desk. The pen is next to her hand by the papers on the desk. It was a still shot I got from the website, waiting on a better pic from her. But if you live in the area just check out the news daily when she is on.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Very Cool Randall! Great way to show off your workmanship!
Super job on the pen. I am sure she enjoys it daily!
We will have to watch for it as we are NBC4 folks too!

Neededwill

So got a new pic of Angie using the pen on air, she also told me I could put it on my website, sweet. Even though I don't sell my pens as a business I do get donations for them to keep buying new supplies. So this is great, making a new pen hopefully this weekend for a local radio station host who also host a game show on sat mornings here in Dc area. The radio station mentioned about doing a story on what I do as my hobby.

Neededwill

So 2 weeks ago I had a pen and keychain delivered to Hillary Howard who is a radio/tv reporter here in DC. She is on the WTOP radio news station and does a weekly Sat game show called It's Academic for high school debate teams.

She invited me and family to some show tapings this weekend for It's Academic. She will be using her new pen on the show.

This is what I do this hobby for, the excitement of people that use them.

Top Bottom