A pen for Sweetie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

My wife is a manager at a local restaurant, and has a customer who is about 75 and his wife is a few years older, they have no children, but they do have the Love of their lives, a cute Lhasa Apso named sweetie.
Every time they come through the drive through, (every morning) Sweetie gets a little treat from who ever is at the window. Unfortunately the wife is getting into deeper stages of Alzheimers, so my wife decided I need to make them something to cheer him up a little.
I enlisted the Very capable services of Ken Nelson from Kallenshhan woods to laser engrave a picture of this pooch, as a gift to these nice people.
The pen is a Black TI Jr.Retro in some Po Boy home made silmar41, with a custom button cap finial.
Comment if you like, but let none of you think I have a heart. I'm hoping this get's me some orders, they also own a florist and nursery.

Attachments

• sweetie-1.jpg
    sweetie-1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 296
  • sweetie-2.jpg
    sweetie-2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 147
  • sweetie-3.jpg
    sweetie-3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 108
  • sweetie-4.jpg
    sweetie-4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 149
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

After all is said, it is a very nice gesture and a very nice pen. I bet they are very happy and grateful for it. Please post their response.

Jim Smith

Nice pen and and even nicer story. I'm sure that you thoughtfullness will be a wonderful surprize for this couple and that good Karma will come your way.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim Smith

bitshird

The part I forgot is The mans given name is Jerry, but the girls at the restaurant all call him sweetie. Try and keep in mind this is in town that's claim to fame was a Neanderthal the beat the crap out of people with a pick ax handle, and they made movies about him, how's that for weird.

Hayseedboy

Very nice! I too appreciate the gesture on your part. I don't look forward to those days. Certainly he will appreciate the sentiment.

lr

Top Bottom