Pen swap photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Firefyter-emt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

Ok, here is "our" entry... I was paired up with Gregg (aka "penmaker")

My pen sent to Gregg is the top one, a El-Grande Streamline FP with one of the Rappahannock crib dam blanks.

Gregg made me the Round top Americana FP in a cool maple burl.

Here they are togather.. Gregg was faster than me so I was able to photo them both togather. :D

817071.jpg

NancyLaird

Lookee! Lookee! Lookee at what I got today! I'm so excited. Steven (Skiprat) told me he was sending a little "Skiprat extra" - I never dreamed it would be THREE pens.

My photography skills with the new camera aren't the greatest, but here they are;

200781720636_IMG_0537.jpg

Aluminum (or aluminium as Steven would say) and copper and ????. This one is beautiful.

200781720654_IMG_0539.jpg

This material is just so gorgeous; one can see very deep into the material, and there isn't even a tiny bump between the green and the copper.

They are all just beautiful, but I have to admit that this one is my favorite of the three.
20078172077_IMG_0540.jpg

And this is the opposite side of the blank showing off the beautiful striations.

200781720719_IMG_0541.jpg

I don't know how he does it. The one I sent to him pales in comparison!![:I]

Thank you, Steven (Skiprat) for these three beauties. When we were e-mailing back and forth, I told him I was honored that I'd be getting a pen from a Limey, and that I'd be the only person I know with a hand-made pen from a Brit (actually he lives in Wales, but....) I'm now the proud owner of three of his pens, and I just love them.

Thank you again, Steven.[:X]

Nancy

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm glad you like them Nancy[:D] The green one was supposed to be 'the' one, but I didn't like it when it was finished. So I chucked in the other two. The ali one is the one in the tutorial, currently on the home page. I figured you could keep the ones you like and give Dave the other.
Wales is still part of UK, I think we will try for independance once Scotland gets theirs.[:D]

shawn394

Well now that Alex has received his package I can show the pens I made him. The fountain pen is a Chrome Sedona kit with Caldera HiMacs solid surface actually scraps from the countertop I built for my own house. The Churchill is a Gold Titanium Rollerball with a piece of spalted Signature I got from Kalai.

200712214219_IMG_1310.jpg
<br />

200712214410_IMG_1313.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom