Pen / Stylus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fitzman163

fitzman163

Middletown,PA via The Coal Region,Pittston, PA, US
My best customer needed 20. I wish I had a few more like him.

Attachments

• PICT9699.jpg
    PICT9699.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 291
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jd99

That's a good run, I have a couple customers like that; they call me and order 20 to 30 at a time,don't care about colors and stuff just want an assortment for inventory. Always glad to hear from them. :wink:

edicehouse

First off there are 21 there not 20 :p They look like a good assortment.

I did a few stylus when the kits first came out. All of them (6 of them) the rubber ends ripped. My cousins ipad had a screen protector my grandmother's didn't. I sold 2 others, and they ripped; replaced them and they did it again, and I ended up giving them a refund. So my question is have the kits gotten better? Drop me a PM letting me know who has them, that don't rip. Thanks!

jd99

I bought 6 of them from PSI, and have made 2 of them the other 4 I had to use to fix the two I made, and same issue the rubber rips.

I heard the ones from csusa are better but I can't say for sure I havent used any yet.

tim self

I know things wear out but,,,,,, I've made a couple for home and IMO if they're ripping, someone's pushing way to hard.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I would tend to agree...they should require very little pressure. I wonder if the ripping could be caused by meeting the frame when swiping.
I know things wear out but,,,,,, I've made a couple for home and IMO if they're ripping, someone's pushing way to hard.

longbeard

I make mine using CSUSA tips only. Put them on a slimline if thats what the customer wants or just a stylus only, use 7mm x 10'' tube, cut the tube to the length you want, use a slimline clip and finial or make your own finial. No complaints yet. My daughter has used hers for about 9 months now.

Top Bottom