Pen and Stylus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from G1Pens

G1Pens

Decided to try a few different stylus pens.

The first is a platinum slimline with the stylus on the clip end. Oddly this is the first "straight" slimline I have ever done. Wood is Curly Pyinma finished with CA.

Second is a CSUSA chrome stylus. The body is a G1 cast in pink and white pearl. I added the aluminum center band to add an additonal metal contact when using the stylus. Overall length is about 4"

The third is a CSUSA product as well. Wood is from a purple dyed buckeye burl cutoff that I had in my scrap box.Overall length of this one is 2"

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_8489a-web.jpg
    IMG_8489a-web.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_8485a-web.jpg
    IMG_8485a-web.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_8486a-web.jpg
    IMG_8486a-web.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

My favorite is the purple one,really pretty.I just made my first ones tonight,and I noticed that it looks like the rubber trim ring is not pushed on far enough so that it meets flush with the barrel on the pink and purple one,or maybe I'm not seeing it right?

........or I did mine wrong.Hope not,because there's no taking one apart it looks like.

Steve

G1Pens

My favorite is the purple one,really pretty.I just made my first ones tonight,and I noticed that it looks like the rubber trim ring is not pushed on far enough so that it meets flush with the barrel on the pink and purple one,or maybe I'm not seeing it right?

........or I did mine wrong.Hope not,because there's no taking one apart it looks like.

Steve

The retaining rings ARE NOT properly seated in these pictures. I fixed them after taking the pictures.

Top Bottom