A Pen for a Special Young Lady

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
The granddaughter of one of my cousins graduated from Texas A&M last year and is currently a Resident at a Houston hospital, working on her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.

She asked if I could possibly make her a PT themed pen, so I sent her a few possible designs & this is the one she liked best. I also sent her photos of some pens that I thought would be a good match, and she selected this Ti-Gold & Platinum Sierra Elegant Beauty.

Thanks to Cody Walker (CWalker935) for turning the design into an awesome blank. She loves the pen.

I also included a photo of my cousin, Butch Dohmann, with his Chuck Wagon that I thought you might enjoy. He's won several state championship competitions & at least one national competition. Here he's setting up for a Wounded Warrior Project fund raiser.

Attachments

• Alex Pen 1.jpg
    Alex Pen 1.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 405
  • Alex Pen 2.jpg
    Alex Pen 2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 238
  • ButchDohmannChuckWagon.jpg
    ButchDohmannChuckWagon.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
A good looker for the front page! :biggrin:

[Edgar or Cody, if you'll tell me more about the blank, I'll update the caption on the front page.]

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

[Edgar or Cody, if you'll tell me more about the blank, I'll update the caption on the front page.]

Woo hoo - front page honors! :) Thanks, Jeff. I'll send you some info on the blank in the morning.

Edgar

jttheclockman

Woo hoo - front page honors! :) Thanks, Jeff. I'll send you some info on the blank in the morning.

Edgar

Your even more famous now. :)Well deserved honor. Wish it had a dark background. It would make the pen stand out even more. Thanks for showing.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

Edgar

Your even more famous now. :)Well deserved honor. Wish it had a dark background. It would make the pen stand out even more. Thanks for showing.

Thanks, John - and thanks for the photo suggestion too. I do pretty good with wildlife & travel photography, but my still life & people photos leave a lot to be desired. I appreciate all the suggestions I can get.

Top Bottom