Pen sale gloat!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

I have a friend at work that told me the other day she would never buy a pen from me because I don't make pink pens. She should never have said that. I have been known to shy away from frilly colors and usually let my wife do those turns. I happened to find a blank that I picked up in a group buy from wood pen pro called "bikini". I had originally purchased the blank to eventually make another pen for my granddaughter. My friend said she liked the Euro, so I put the two together and this is what I got. When I showed her the pen at the coffee table before work with all the other ladies from the office there. They went bonkers. I sold her the pen and got orders for three more with their names engraved. One other order in a different color. I guess I need to turn more frilly pens.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 226
  • bikini2.JPG
    bikini2.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 112
  • bikini3.jpg
    bikini3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

It sure seems to be your "frilly" day. Do what the customers request and smile all the way to the bank. Be sure to use one of the frilly creations to fill out the deposit slip! :biggrin:

JohnU

Nice pen. I bought that same blank for my daughter and her love of pink. I set it aside and forgot about it until I seen yours. Thank you.

Top Bottom