Pen Photo Project-Kit Index

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Randy_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_

For some of you guys who are really into the photography aspect of pen turning, there is a little project that I think would be helpful to newbies and small scale turners who don't do a wide variety of pen kits. I think it would be neat to see pictures of as many of the commercial kits as possible photographed with another "standard" pen for the purpose of getting a feel for the relative sizes of the various kits. For instance, I've done a few Statesman Jrs; but would like to know how they compare with the new SJ and the standard Statesman. A picture of all three together would be helpful!! Ideally, I would just go out and buy one each of the hundred or so kits on the market and make them up to see what they look like. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to do that and need to be somewhat selective as to the kits I build. I'm sure this is also true for new pencrafters. Maybe someone could post photos of the more commonly used/popular kits with a slimline(?) in the photo for reference. Maybe someone has already done this and I just haven't run across it yet?? Anyone willing to shoot a few photo for us smalltimers?? Thanks.

jwoodwright

Randy,
You seem very knowledgeable and supportive of other pen turners work. I for one would love to see your work. I know mine wasn't the best and still has room for improvement.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom