Pen and Pencil (oops not a set)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rjwolfe3

rjwolfe3

tn_100_1935_25.jpg

tn_100_1937_25.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

constamj

I like the blanks and the finish but I'm personally not a fan of the pregnant look. I think a little goes a long way. I do like the use of the cards though. You could add the types of wood used on the cards to make them personal.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I agree with Michael. Although the set is nicely finished, I particularly find the shape of the pen a bit awkward. That said, someone will likely fall in love with it and buy it. Viva la difference!

fernhills

Hi,very nice pens,i used to like them that way,but now when i do a slim i have been turning them down some so that there is a slight curve. Like the man said some body will love them though.

rjwolfe3

Thank you for your comments.

Is there another way to do the pen? This was the manufacturers recommendations. (EZ Grip from PSI) It's 8mm rather then the 7mm slimlines. I know the rubber grip is hard to see but would it look kinda silly with the wood part really thin and a big rubber grip? Just curious because I respect people's opinion, not trying to start a fight.[B)]:)

The pencil I threw in because I'm experimenting with segmenting and trying to use up some of these kits from PSI till I can afford some new pen kit styles.

Thanks again for the comments.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Rob, I wish I could offer advice, but I have never done any of the "comfort fit" pens. I just don't particularly care for the idea of the rubber grip. I think it is good that you are pusing for different design opportunities and being willing to accept constructive input.

Top Bottom