A pen for naughty boys and girls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mike of the North

Here is a Polaris click I made from a piece of coal I had, it was vary hard and dulled my tools, the blank blew up during drilling and had to be glued back together, I finished it with ca.

Attachments

• coalpen.jpg
    coalpen.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 439
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sefali

I really like that. It's funny, and I gota believe it would be a popular Christmas gift. I can think of quite a few who deserve some coal for Christmas. Where did you get the coal from. It's something I've never had a need for, so I just don't know.

I have a brother who is always going to try some thing different, so years ago he was going to set up a blacksmith shop in my parents back yard, well he got the anvil, and some coal and never got any further, this summer I was cleaning up my parents back yard and found a bucket of coal in an old shed, and I thought it would make a funny Christmas gift to someone, when I got it home I thought I would try to make a pen with it, it is vary hard and dulls your tools, and is vary dirty to work with.

chriselle

I can see it now.

Penturner: I swear Doc.....I've never been down a mine in my entire life......

Doctor: Well, you have "miner's lung!"

Penturner: Ah, there was this one time I turned a.........

:doctor:

Cool pen!

fiferb

I've been working on one of these for about a year and a half. I work on it a bit, smother it in CA and set it aside. Every time I think about getting it back out I think about the mess and put it back down. Congratulations on getting yours completed and Terrific Job!!!

Top Bottom