The pen my wife call's - "One In A Million"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from penmanship

penmanship

One, because it's the first we've done
In A Million - Because the box of 30 lbs of shred has gotta add up to a Million bucks (Canadian.....
biggrin.gif
)
So here it is

The next one will probably be named "Two in a Million", 3, 4, etc, etc........
Good thing Jackie's the brain's behind the operation.
The PR turned like any other. The only thing is the small air bubbles. I worked most of them out, and filled in the others with CA. A couple are still there, but I may have to get a pressure pot..............(these are just getting more & more expensive as we go!)

Attachments

• DSCF1255.jpg
    DSCF1255.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCF1254.jpg
    DSCF1254.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCF1245.jpg
    DSCF1245.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 266
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

I really like your pen. Your blanks are so full of clarity and the money shows up very well. I have done a couple of money blanks and they have all looked cloudy without that nice clarity, even though they were nicely sanded and finished. Your casting is nice done.

PenPal

That Blank

For a starter is remarkable,clean and clear cant see the bubbles from here and I would wager a person receiving the pen wont either so much else to look at.

Regards Peter.

JohnU

Nice Job. Money isn't the easiest thing to cast, dealing with air and amount of pr vs money. Looks like you pulled it off.

johncrane

Yes looks very clear great job, a little trick lve done (before) casting the money, was place the money out on some news paper, loosen it up or pull it apart a bit, then spray it with a Acrylic Clear Gloss, coat one side then once its dry, turn the money over and spray the other side l do this 2 or 3 times,then make sure its dry before you cast it. this will give the money a real shine and the bubbles don't stick too the money.

Top Bottom