pen for my sister for 5 years of being cancer free

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dogrunner

dogrunner

I started dyeing my own wood. i like the blank but I hate the kit ill never buy another one. fyi the tube for this kit is short so you cant swap it out for a regular sierra.
IMG_15522.JPG

IMG_1553_-_Copy_3_.JPG

IMG_15513.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

...nice work on a IMO, inferior kit. Congrats to your sister and I pray she remains cancer free! Be well.....Jan

PenPal

Respect mate my dearly beloved is now three years out from massive cancer and going strong my turn now on the gleason scale 9 out of ten.

Great pen mate.

Peter.

magpens

Very nice way to celebrate your sister's success ..... hope it continues even better.
What woods did you use in that lovely blank ?

dogrunner

thanks guys. i used curly maple the pink is curly maple i dyed with cactus juice

Rick_G

Nice job on the pen. Good to hear your sister is still cancer free. I lost my mother, sister and my dad's second wife to cancer.

I know what you mean about the pen. I bought 6 when they first came out on sale and won't buy any more. The tip end is to long to look good and looks out of balance. They are comfortable to hold and write with though.

lyonsacc

Respect mate my dearly beloved is now three years out from massive cancer and going strong my turn now on the gleason scale 9 out of ten.

Great pen mate.

Peter.

Sorry to hear you are at a 9. I am just at the "atypical cell" stage.
Dave

Oh - really nice pen. The aluminum (or whatever the metal is) really sets things of nicely!

kingkeyman

Glad to hear that your sister is ok. Cancer don't discriminate. I think we've all had our lives touched by cancer, and it's good to here of positive outcomes.

Top Bottom