Pen for my Daughter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
My Daughter was over last night. She has seen all the pens I have made and ask me to make her one. She wanted a slimline, so I had her go through my blanks and she picked out a purpleheart she then looked at my slimline kits and she and Evelyn picked gold. A nice pairing I think. The sanded the blank to 12000 mm and put on 12 coats of WTF. I'll give it to her tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 175
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

She'll love it! Best of all her dad made it and her mom helped choose the kit. Can't ask for more than that. Fit and finish are great.

vakmere

Good 1. Lots of my pens look like that. The finish is nice. I have not used WTF yet, going to try it out.

Krash

Nice job, Dan.

I love it when the perfect pen meets up with the perfect recipient. It takes what costs us under $10 and makes it a priceless gift.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
You got the best payment!!!

Nice pen - sometimes the simple and easy is the best! This is a gift that will be remembered for who made it and for whom.

NICE. Great job Dad.

Jack Parker

Very nice, Dan. I'm sure that your daughter is very proud of her new treasure, and will show it off every chance she gets. Congrats on a great job.
Jack

Top Bottom