Pen for a Marine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bmac

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmac

This is a pen that I made for a gentleman on another forum that I belong to. A good friend of his is about to be deployed and he wanted someone to make him a Freedom Pen. I offered to do it for him. It is a cigar pen made out of stabalized desert ironwood from BB. Godspeed to his friend and may he return home safely to his family and friends.

Semper Fi

Bobby
Louisiana

2006243443_DSCN0042.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan

That's a man's pen - no doubt about it. Any Marine would be proud to carry that pen. How does Gunny Emery say it on Mail Call? OOH-RAH! Damn right! Semper Fi Bobby!

airrat

I read the post on that bobby. Very nice pen, he should be very proud of it.

I was suprised the admin didnt come back saying he had to send in the units name and such. That is what I have seen they say before in situations like this. Guess its to protect the turners from people just asking for a pen for everyone they know in the service.

bmac

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them. The pen was an honor to make and I hope it gets good use.

Tom, the pen kit used to make this pen was from my personal supply. I agree with the guidelines set forth by the Freedom Pen org. on making pens for just anybody and that is why I would not use kits supplied by the Freedom Pen group for something like this request. This was just something personal on my part for a U.S. Marine.

Again thanks for the comments, they are always welcome.

Bobby
Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom