Pen made for my wife's student

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Charlie_W

Charlie_W

My wife likes to give students in her Teacher Cadet class something special at the end of the year. The student receiving this pen is going to Christopher Newport University in the fall. This will be given to her next Friday at the Senior Assembly.
be953040-2a7c-4833-ad14-46862dc31a64_zps8dd901d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Looks like a Magnetic Zen? She should like that pen, it is very attractive.

Thanks for the comments!
Yes, it is a Zen. The blank is a Pearl Cirrus Cloud. I think is is one of Eugene Soto's blanks. It really shimmers with depth as the light hits it.

I seem to be on a Zen kick right now. I just finished one with Marla's feathers..Wow! I will get a pic up soon.

jfoh

That is a great looking pen. May she use it in good health and it give her long use.

Local high school principal orders pens for the entire freshmen class every year from me. They get laser engraved with the students name, graduation class year and his special word for the year. This years word was honor. Last year was prepare. He wants every kid to be invested their future instead of just waiting to graduate.

After five years it has been a honor for me to make them. I reduce the price a fair amount as this one is not about money. It is about getting the kids involved in making their school year a starting point for their lifetime achievement. Still an order for 150-175 Sierra is not a minor thing. And by the time I get them turned, engraved and boxed it takes a fair amount of time. The kids learn who made the pens and many survive to graduation. Several kids have shown me their pens at graduation and it is humbling.

Charlie_W

[ Local high school principal orders pens for the entire freshmen class every year from me. They get laser engraved with the students name, graduation class year and his special word for the year. This years word was honor. Last year was prepare. He wants every kid to be invested their future instead of just waiting to graduate.

After five years it has been a honor for me to make them. I reduce the price a fair amount as this one is not about money. It is about getting the kids involved in making their school year a starting point for their lifetime achievement. Still an order for 150-175 Sierra is not a minor thing. And by the time I get them turned, engraved and boxed it takes a fair amount of time. The kids learn who made the pens and many survive to graduation. Several kids have shown me their pens at graduation and it is humbling.[/quote]

Very Cool! These are special pens.
I am sure your labors are well appreciated and will be for years to come!

Top Bottom