pen i just made

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from crabcreekind

crabcreekind

this is the most recent pen i made. i just got a bunch of slimline pen kits to mess around with and do different shapes and keep me occupied. sorry about the lighting..

Attachments

• cocopen.jpg
    cocopen.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 204
  • cocopen2.jpg
    cocopen2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 158
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

Your Lighting looks good, The first photo is a little out of focus at the tip of the pen. I would lose the jewels they distract you from the pen. The Pen looks good, keep playing around that's what it's all about.

ctubbs

Your pen is well made and the shape is interesting. The lighting is alright in the photo and the other suggestions above still apply. Your background is well chosen for this pen. The texture and color make your pen stand out very well. The undulations in the material add interest without overpowering the subject. The varying light lead your eye around the photo and right back to the pen. I would suggest trying to keep the pen more in the same plain of the camera sensor to help improve the focus or use a much smaller f-stop on the lens.
Charles

kinggabby

Love the look . What type of wood did you use ? Like the finish. I am sure I would love how it would feel in my hand ( like big pens ) please ship to me for a 3 - 4 year test run and I will be more certain.

Top Bottom