Pen I have made the quickest...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from penhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Cause it's collld (20's) here in Virginia,USA...

Wood is Black/White Ebony from Dave Borek..
Kit is Rhodium/Black Jr Statesman Rollerball..

I usually keep the first of any new kind I make, but I might just keep this one so next summer when its in the 90's I can appreciate the warmth..

Thanks for looking,
JohnPayton

20041220163650_blkwhteb_jrstmn-1.jpg

20041220163715_blkwhteb_jrstmn-2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

John, great pen, kit & wood. Well done, sure beats going to work. I would give you an extra star just for going into a 20 degree shop. Still waiting for my David wood. Anthony

dougle40

Nice looking pen John .
I can't wait to be turning some different kits , so far I've only turned slimline and Mont Blanc pens but I just ordered some Parker double twist kits . Can't wait for them to arrive !!!

wayneis

Actually I talked to David just the other day and he is so busy and has had some health problems that he's been a little behind in getting their orders out. He said that if UPS showed up today with two empty trucks like they promiced then he had everything ready to fill them so I would think that you'll probably see your stuff before Christmas.

Wayne

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
It was only a few hours after I posted that, that the FedEx truck showed up with a package of five beautiful stopper blanks inside.

I said thanks in another thread, but will say thanks again here to David..!

JohnPayton

jkirkb94

I actually got my blanks on Friday so a belated thanks David. It's great since I just started turning stoppers. I also got some black/white ebony JohnPayton and am going to make a platinum Havava pen out of it. Looking at yours gives me an idea what it is going to look like. Nice looking pen! Kirk[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom