Pen for a gold mine owner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jlord

jlord

I made this for a friend as a thank you. She had a hand in helping my daughter with riding lessons so she could show in horse shows. She happens to own a gold mine, so when Exotic came out with these new blanks with gold specs I thought this would be perfect.

Attachments

• Jr Majestic w Stardust Gold 001 Large Web view.jpg
    Jr Majestic w Stardust Gold 001 Large Web view.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 442
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I made this for a friend as a thank you. She had a hand in helping my daughter with riding lessons so she could show in horse shows. She happens to own a gold mine, so when Exotic came out with these new blanks with gold specs I thought this would be perfect.

I wondered if that was a blank made with the stainless steal kitchen pot scrubbers as the one I made for my 2012 PITH partner, as the blank appearance is very identical from the pic shown.

I would be more than OK if it was but, reading the pic description I see that you mention " Stardust Gold 001 Large Web" from Ed, I looked at his side but I couldn't see it, maybe sold out...???

Anyway that is also, a very nice looking writing instrument, and the kit selected also suits the blank well so congrats on the execution and finish on it...!

Cheers
George

76winger

Very nice, but I think for a Gold mine owner I might have used the version of the Majestic Jr. with the gold trim as well.

jlord

Very nice, but I think for a Gold mine owner I might have used the version of the Majestic Jr. with the gold trim as well.
My wife said the same thing. I didn't have the parts when I assembled it but I might change it over before I give it to her.

jlord

I wondered if that was a blank made with the stainless steal kitchen pot scrubbers as the one I made for my 2012 PITH partner, as the blank appearance is very identical from the pic shown.

I would be more than OK if it was but, reading the pic description I see that you mention " Stardust Gold 001 Large Web" from Ed, I looked at his side but I couldn't see it, maybe sold out...???

Anyway that is also, a very nice looking writing instrument, and the kit selected also suits the blank well so congrats on the execution and finish on it...!

Cheers
George
Thanks. I do need to improve my picture taking as the pen looks much more eloquent in person. The picture does not do it any justice

Top Bottom