Pen for Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Recent PITH pen for Dawn, both the pens for Ed and Dawn I used the selected Australiana Streamline kits made exclusively in Taiwan for David at Timberbits.com, they have aussie animals on the centre bands. The timber is rare crosscut Conkerberry in keeping with Xmas this year for a girl who has everything. About 300 yrs old and grew in horrible situation the Northern Outback covered in thorns and Termites love this wood almost or more than I do, most timber is eaten out all of the centre.

Happy everything Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0396.JPG
    DSCF0396.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCF0387.JPG
    DSCF0387.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 194
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Peter, this will be my first Aussie pen - ever! Although Ed had warned me, I have to admit that I was totally unprepared!

I had never heard of Conkerberry before now. After seeing it and holding it, I can certainly understand why you are so fond of this timber. The wood just seems to glow, and your finish and workmanship is stunning! The kit you picked is so appropriate too. Actually I had my eye on one of those kits since I first one posted here a few months ago.:tongue:

Peter, this is something that you did not have to do, and I was more than struck by your kindness and generosity. Your wonderful pen will always hold a special meaning to me because of it. And it will forever hold a place of honour in my collection.

I don't know what to say other than - Thank you so very much!!!

nava1uni

I really like the center band and lines of this pen. The wood is beautiful. I have never heard of this wood before. It sounds prehistoric from your description.

Top Bottom