Pen Built around a Sonnet Nib Unit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

I had a email from watch art the other day on the threads on a Sonnet nib unit. I did not have any in stock but I had some on order so once I had them in hand I was able to measure them up and make up this pen.

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

Last edited:

PenPal

Cris,

Fifty plus years ago sitting in Church the Minister who was the master of insincerity IMHO
led the singing of hymns in a very loud off key voice, now that in itself is most noble (man giving his best) but after getting people to join in every now and again stopped singing leaving dissaray each time and embarrassing a lot of the congregation. Me and ours took up most of a Pew at that time seven of us. After the meeting I requested time with the man (known to my wife and I for all his formative years and asked some deep questions all of which he avoided by deceptive talk. As a result the next week after trying two more times for answers we were baptised the following Sunday into another Faith.

Why do I remember and repeat well you said your mate enquired about a Sonnet Pen Part well I know nothing about the Sonnet Pen or even what constitutes a Sonnet Song so I went to Google and now I know.

Thanks to you I now know more about Sonnet Pens. do they use or did you substitute the Parker Nib into your creation? Since a sonnet is made up of 14 lines, is simple little song so is your pen itself then magnified by the segmented blank.

Thankyou for raising my spirit this foggy, rainy morning here I learnt new facts had interesting experiences now ready to face the world again.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom