Pen - to be!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Larry in Harrow

Not quite a pen yet but I just have to show off what arrived in the mail today.
1__10067_Dragon-Blanks_Jeff-Powell.jpg

A beautiful set of blanks from Jeff Powell. One is destined to become an Emperor. I only have one kit left, Rodium and Black Titanium. Number the blanks 1 to 5 left to right, which one would you choose?
Thanks Jeff, I love 'em.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Tell what I'll do...bc I'm such a nice guy. You turn #3 and send me 1,2,4,5 and I'll perform quality control on them to ensure you made the right decision. Sound fair? I'll PM my address shortly after I clean up my keyboard...

JerrySambrook

I can help in the quality control department as well.

I would have voted 2 though, as an emperor has a lot of business in the hardware already, and the total pen might be too busy

I can help in the quality control department as well.

I would have voted 2 though, as an emperor has a lot of business in the hardware already, and the total pen might be too busy

Thank you Jerry, just the excuse I needed. You think the way I do. Two it is, it's the color I had in mind when I asked Jeff to make them for me. By the way Jeff also favoured number 3 so I'm against the grain here. What I neglected to mention was that I also have an Imperial kit with the gold accents that I think #3 will look grand on.
Thanks for playing along guys it was fun. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends.

ctubbs

Now come on, Larry. you know you are American, too.:biggrin: Way north American, but American as can be! Just because some politician drew a line in the mud does not make you non-American.:eek::wink: GOTYA:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:
Charles

Now come on, Larry. you know you are American, too.:biggrin: Way north American, but American as can be! Just because some politician drew a line in the mud does not make you non-American.:eek::wink: GOTYA:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:
Charles

Don't know about that Charlie but if I had a passport I'd slide down your way and drink some of that Kentucky sourmash with ya.:biggrin:

Great blanks

Larry, Nice blanks but Ill take Elmo over anything. It just broke my heart when I think of my little min pin Little Caesar. What a wonderful pal. They a perfect pets. Very smart and clean. I pray that you get to enjoy him for a very long time.

ctubbs

Don't know about that Charlie but if I had a passport I'd slide down your way and drink some of that Kentucky sourmash with ya.:biggrin:

Larry you are welcome to join us anytime in a bit of sipping whiskey. WE call it sipping because that is how we found out we have to drink it. When it is drank as in say Scotch, The time to nap time is much reduced.:eek::redface: When sipped slowly and enjoyed as gentlemen should, the party can last days instead of minutes.:handshake::wink:
Charles

I know exactly what you mean William. I lost my 8 year old min pin Farley on the road last summer. Couldn't do anything for weeks. Found this little guy, not a replacement but a new friend.
Got Farley when I retired and we were together constantly for his whole life. I still really miss the guy. He spent many days on the couch with me when I wasn't feeling too good. He was a real comfort.
Elmo is now 17 weeks old. I should take some up to date shots of him.

Larry, Nice blanks but Ill take Elmo over anything. It just broke my heart when I think of my little min pin Little Caesar. What a wonderful pal. They a perfect pets. Very smart and clean. I pray that you get to enjoy him for a very long time.

Larry you are welcome to join us anytime in a bit of sipping whiskey. WE call it sipping because that is how we found out we have to drink it. When it is drank as in say Scotch, The time to nap time is much reduced.:eek::redface: When sipped slowly and enjoyed as gentlemen should, the party can last days instead of minutes.:handshake::wink:
Charles

Thanks Charlie. Keep your darn arm off that chuck. Wouldn't want to have to pour my own!:eek:

Since I started doing all my drilling on the lathe I've had to really watch the stupid chuck key. Seem to want to leave the darn thing in the chuck every time I change a blank. Really bad habit to get into. Afraid that one is going to bite me one of these days. Take care.

workinforwood

You want to sneak across the border un-noticed, go to the Sault. I've lived down here in the lower mainland of Michigan for about 12 yrs and people still always say "huh' when I speak. Up there in the Upper Peninsula, I fit in like a glove. I believe the Canadians have invaded up there and a passport checkpoint might be in order! :biggrin:

I can't believe we traded Toledo Ohio for ownership of the U.P. :bulgy-eyes:

You want to sneak across the border un-noticed, go to the Sault. I've lived down here in the lower mainland of Michigan for about 12 yrs and people still always say "huh' when I speak. Up there in the Upper Peninsula, I fit in like a glove. I believe the Canadians have invaded up there and a passport checkpoint might be in order! :biggrin:

I can't believe we traded Toledo Ohio for ownership of the U.P. :bulgy-eyes:

Holy Moly Jeff, I think you just got both of us put on the watch list for Homeland Security and the Mounties. Maybe I'd better cancel that next order. :biggrin:

Top Bottom