THE pen!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

This is the first pen I ever turned. I designed it for myself, because my hand got so extremely overdeveloped by manual labor and paperwork I snapped a lot of lesser pens. Even the larger more expensive ones. The weight and balance on it are like pudding. Sweeeeeet.....

Attachments

• THEpen.jpg
    THEpen.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 407
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

That's what I thought, but with my crowd, nothing ever doesn't get dragged into the gutter, especially when explaining why you wouldn't shake someone's hand. Just making sure I had my bases covered. That being said, I do get regular comments on the vise-like handshake. Landscaping does that. Think 8 hour isometric exercises for the hands, arms and shoulders 5 days a week.

ToddMR

That was a good way to modify a slimline kit. Very nicely done and that looks like a nice spaulted wood too. Pretty cool look and I am sure comfortable with someone with large hands.

Jon-wx5nco

That pen is awesome! For someone who has medium-large hands (size 18 ring) I could see how this pen would be very comfortable to write with.
Good job!

Drstrangefart

Thanks again. I do want to start working that shape habitually as it's gotten a lot of I MUST OWN THAT from people I show it to. I made another one called Bird of Paradise in the same vein, but with a much better coat of gloss. Need practice on that particular shape.

Top Bottom