Pen 136 Sierra EB Black TI Gold TI Yippee Freebie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EarlD

EarlD

Another Sierra Elegant Beauty from Smitty. This one has a Yippee Frebbie from Ed at Exotic Blanks. Painted the tube black and finished with the Beall Buffing system. The pictures are kind of light...I was trying to get the blank to show up. They really don't do it justice.

P1030871.jpg

P1030865.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

Earl, this one really caught my wife's eye. She loves the pen. Now I have to know what EB calls this blank, so I can buy and turn one for her. Looking forward to seeing you at the GA meeting.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Earl, this one really caught my wife's eye. She loves the pen. Now I have to know what EB calls this blank, so I can buy and turn one for her. Looking forward to seeing you at the GA meeting.

The folks at RhinoPlastic are a lot like you and I---small guys who like to experiment to look for new combinations!! So, Exotics has been buying their "experimental" and other "out of spec" blanks and using them as some of our "freebee-yippee" give-aways.

I will send a link to this to Karl and see if he can reproduce it for us.

Thanks for showing, Earl!! Really is a nice looking pen!!

EarlD

Thanks Bob. It was a pleasant surprise when I turned it. It turned REALLY nice and the colors look so nice in person. I probably won't make the December meeting...traffic in Atlanta on the Saturday before Christmas weekend just doesn't appeal to me at all. lol
Earl

The folks at RhinoPlastic are a lot like you and I---small guys who like to experiment to look for new combinations!! So, Exotics has been buying their "experimental" and other "out of spec" blanks and using them as some of our "freebee-yippee" give-aways.

Ed...Thanks for the freebee, I really like it. I gotta get more of the RhinoPlastic blanks!
Earl

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Thanks Bob. It was a pleasant surprise when I turned it. It turned REALLY nice and the colors look so nice in person. I probably won't make the December meeting...traffic in Atlanta on the Saturday before Christmas weekend just doesn't appeal to me at all. lol
Earl

Ed...Thanks for the freebee, I really like it. I gotta get more of the RhinoPlastic blanks!
Earl

As they say in football these days, "Upon further review...."
That blank is "Classic Brown" -- an Italian import. Karl from RhinoPlastic helped us realize it was not likely to be from him, so we checked other possibilities. The "classic Brown" blanks DO have an occasional green piece---just like the one shown.

wizard

Earl, That is a beautiful pen! Nice job of matching the blank and components!
That blank is awesome. Regards, Doc:)

Top Bottom