pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ambidex

Ambidex

Finally got a day off and managed to get one done...Sierra ballpoint Blk/Tg dressed in bocote..photo set up included so you can see why my photos could use some improvement:redface::rolleyes: CC always welcome

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 276
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 196
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gord K.

Two of my favourites; a Sierra style pen dressed in Bocote. Nice lookin' pen! It's just too bad my hand prefers slimlines to write with.

Gord

Hoover015

Bocote

Beautiful pen and excellent work. I love working with the bocote and sell quite a few. I have even made a few fountain pens using bocote. I just purchased a piece of bocote 1 x 4 x 24 and and plan to make matching holders/stands for a few pens.

Gary

monark88

I bought something similar to this for about 30 dollars. Lights aren't any good...not bright enough, but the light box works fine...nice diffused light.

Amazon.com: CowboyStudio Table Top Photo Studio Light Tent Kit in a Box - 1 Tent, 2 Light Set, 1 Stand, 1 Case: Camera & Photo

I got the same set-up. I use the lights about 8-10" from object. No burn out, so far. But, you are right, they need to be a tad brighter. When I get to something larger I'll see about larger, brighter lights
Russ

Top Bottom