Pen #100

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from G1Pens

G1Pens

Well, I have now made 100 pens. I've tried a lot of different kits and blanks. I have experimented with segmenting, polymer clay and casting. I've sold enough to pay for all the pens I have made (including my inventory). I'm still way in the hole but I am having a blast.

This is a Civil War Bullet pen from PSA in satin with the Kallenshaan laser kit of the Civil War Flag. This kit will be donated to an auction on Memorial Day weekend to raise money for Feed the Children. The auction and event will be at the Andersonville Civil War POW prison. I thought this would be an appropriate pen for that event.

When I get a chance I think I will post my four or five favorites out of my first one hundred.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_5983a-web.jpg
    IMG_5983a-web.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EarlD

That looks great, Gary. And for such a good cause too. Congrats on #100. I'm close behind...finished #94 yesterday.
Earl

seamus7227

Is it me or is the pen for a left handed person?

LMAO, thats exactly what i was thinking too! Hey that is for real! I try to explain to people that there is a difference, and once i do that, they usually agree that it makes sense.:biggrin: Great job on the pen, congrats on reaching 100, and good cause you are giving too!

Top Bottom