Peach Invisavue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dgscott

dgscott

I tried the material once before and found it difficult to work, but set in ebonite with minimal turning it produced good results. The trim rings are alternate bone and the ornamented section provides a little whimsey.

Thanks for looking.

Doug

Attachments

• peach.jpg
    peach.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 225
  • peachc.jpg
    peachc.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 164
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

...she's a beauty! Well done! From whom may one purchase that material?Thanks and be well.....Jan

toddlajoie

That is one FANTASTIC looking pen!!! I know what you mean about it being a pain to work with, but I LOVE the material and have used it for quite a few pens... It is one of my favorites from a visual perspective... Sharpening tools sucks tho...

...she's a beauty! Well done! From whom may one purchase that material?Thanks and be well.....Jan

I know Woodcraft sells it, probably many others. Invisavue is the retail name for it and I don't remember seeing it under any other names, tho some of the vendors who rename all their products may have another name for it, but a google search should reveal plenty of places to purchase. I know they make it in White, Black, Peach, Grey, Blue, Green, and Dalmation (mostly black with white mixed in)

Top Bottom