Peach Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

I wasn't real pleased with the peach blank, not much grain to it. I've used peach before in other projects and it was much nicer then this. Anyway, this was my first Baron, I also made one from Apple but it looked so much like the peach I didn't bother posting it. Thanks for looking!

BaronPeach.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Rt. I was about to send the search party out to look for you [:D]

Your craftsmanship is impecable as allways, but I rate that peach as much as I like the the backgound [:p] This makes my dead meat beef wood look good. [:D]

Glad to see you around. Anthony

WoodChucker

Thank Bill, my other half likes it also, it's a little drab to me. :)

Thanks Anthony, I think. [:D]

I've been around, just not as much. Been pretty busy doing things for family. In fact I responded to your post the other day about the (Gent Jr caps) but you ignored my response.[:0] lol.

Hey, check out my pen page on my web site and you'll see why I'm back to the ugly green background, I think it looks pretty good with the other colors. But I still have a lot more to do to it. See what you think, and anyone else that would like to check it out, let me know your thoughts and ideas, you won't hurt my feelings, I know it needs work. [:)]

R.T.

PenWorks

RT. 100% improvement since the last time I looked. Very nice, good selection. So is the next step to put some prices and things on how to buy them?

WoodChucker

Thanks Anthony,
yep, thats the plan alright, but first I want to get all the pens on there and say a little about them. I might even change it again, not sure yet, and I'm open to suggestions from anyone.

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom