PC cast in Alumilite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

PC blank (Sierra) made with Toni's canes rolled really thin to leave room for casting material. In this case, Alumilite crystal clear, then turned, sanded, mm and EEE polish. I think this is going places. Thanks again Toni.

Attachments

• pc 004.jpg
    pc 004.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

I saw this pen and had to run to the post office immediately. Your bottle of testosterone is on the way Gary!:biggrin:

My uh...wife, yea, the wife says the pen rocks!

Wow, you said just what I was thinking.... The pen is very nice by the way, they can't all be Pittsburg Steeler colors (too bad).

cnirenberg

Toni needs to makes us some canes with some MANLY stuff, like power saws and boom trucks and the likes:)

It is beautiful !

Yeah! I got a house full of girls, they get all the pens. The men just use sticks with charcoal duct-taped to them. Our knuckes drag all over the keyboard too.

CaptG

OK guys, but I can sense your fear from here, he he he. I got just one thought for you to ponder, and that is, just how much buying power (thats her ability to spend YOUR money on what SHE wants) does your wife or girlfriend (or both :)) have? He he he Whos laughing now?

cnirenberg

OK guys, but I can sense your fear from here, he he he. I got just one thought for you to ponder, and that is, just how much buying power (thats her ability to spend YOUR money on what SHE wants) does your wife or girlfriend (or both :)) have? He he he Whos laughing now?

Isn't the acronym SWMBO? Gary, you are right, haven't laughed in a long time....

workinforwood

Wife's got me by the Cahone's Gary. We all know you wear the boots though...just look at Miss Vicky!!!! She is the envy of all us guys. If I bought that they'd be draggin the lake for my body.:redface:

I love these pens and am amazed at you guys having already built some on your own, especially the guy that even made some canes on his own. My wife saw Toni's pens because I foolishly showed them to her. I was forced to purchase one. I showed her the etsy site was out of them, so she was out of luck. But I actually did buy one from her and when it gets here I will hide for a couple months and give it to her for our anniversary. I have no doubt that will be a nice surprise gift. Not enough to get me a Ms Vicky, but hopefully at least enough to get me a good nights sleep.:wink:

Texatdurango

Going places is right Gary, nicely done!

To you others with little faith, keep in mind that we make these pens to sell and their are LOTS of women running around the craft shows with their pocket books! And if they are at all like my wife, when she sees something she likes, she just has to have it! I think these will sell like gang busters.

Top Bottom