Paying off my debt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TylerRiddle

TylerRiddle

The picture of the first pen is what started it all. I made this and really didn't want to part ways with it, but in the end I decided that putting it up for sale probably was a better idea. Enter my brother, who sent me the pen in the next picture. It was included in his batch of pens that were also going up for sale. Well, after parting ways with the first pen, I wasn't going to do it again. Good news is, I now had an actual nice pen for once. The bad news is, I now I owed my brother a pen. On top of that, I also owed my brother's fiancee a pen from way back when. Well, I finally got around to paying my "debt" and figured I'd share them. First two blanks are from Curtis, last two blanks are from Eugene. All are 12-16 layers of medium CA (I lose count usually :)), wet sanded to 12000. The pictures look much better before I had to scale them down though. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• AgaritaBlueHybridCigar.jpg
    AgaritaBlueHybridCigar.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 337
  • AgiritaBlueEuro.jpg
    AgiritaBlueEuro.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 281
  • CrackedBurlClick.jpg
    CrackedBurlClick.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 328
  • RedTideClick.jpg
    RedTideClick.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 294
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
Nice work!!! Of course they are beautiful...... YOU ARE A POKES FAN!

Did I mention that REAL FANS WEAR ORANGE! GO POKES!!!!!!!!!!!

TylerRiddle

The long clicks come from a couple of sources. CSUSA sells them and Aaron at LauLau (forum member) sells them as well. I tend to get mine from Aaron as he has the plating options that I want.

Top Bottom