PATRIZIO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Here is another nice 7mm pen kit giving the look of the bigger more expensive pens. This one I chose to do with complementing but not exactly matching. Quick to turn and easy to assemble the top barrel is a Mahogany Burl and the lower is Mahogany. I think they flow together well. This along with The Graduate and Concava give some pretty nice 7mm complements to your Slims, Comforts and Euros. PSIPATRIZIOEUROPEOINCHROMEGMANDMAHOGANYBURL 6-9-2014 3-35-17 PM 1052x1264 6-9-2014 3-35-17 PM 10.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eranox

I really like the look of the Patrizio, but I've yet to turn one of them. Does the pen twist at the center band like Slimlines, or is it a finial twist like the LeRoi?

jcm71

I really like the look of the Patrizio, but I've yet to turn one of them. Does the pen twist at the center band like Slimlines, or is it a finial twist like the LeRoi?

It is a center band twist like a Slim. They are easy to turn and a nice looking pen. Just don't get the Patrizio and the Patrizio D bushings mixed up.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

It is a center band twist like a Slim. They are easy to turn and a nice looking pen. Just don't get the Patrizio and the Patrizio D bushings mixed up.
This one is a Patrizio D which the current catalog calls Patrizio Europeo. Patrizio kits, for whatever reason do not seem to be available to resellers.

Top Bottom