Patriot bullet pen, just forgot to use the bullet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Just something I tried to make look like a bullet, while I was cutting some other pens of this style. I had good feed back allready on my proto type the maple, so I made a few of them. Thanks for looking

T-B Bronzo, Black Ice from Cave Creek Casting, Collabah Burl, Osage Orange, (from Rich) PRS Maple.

Single photos in album under medium pens

200521020574_DSC01377.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
G

Cool Anthony!
You only need on more for the six shooter.
They don't fit in the chamder gizmo do they?

PenWorks

Fred, could probablly pass them off as a .50 cal.

Eagle, Never really was a six shooter fan. (not enough fire power) But the old cowboys would only carry 5 and rest the hammer on the empty. Before the days of the safety transfer bar, if dropped, the gun could go off.

Good idea Bill, didn't have any.

Anthony

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments, my shooting buds eat that stuff up. I also noticed, I have to keep the pens I sell them under 50.00 anything over that, they would rather buy gun stuff.

The Black & Gold Ti kits from BB are really nice.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Excellent use of your imagination in giving a whole new look to that kit. It's the first real customization I've seen with the Patriot. You work is top shelf, as usual Anthony. I hope that doesn't read badly, but I'm running out of positive adjectives for your pens. [8D]

PenWorks

Paul, PRS is a guitar manufacturer, Paul Reed Smith. My brother has a guitar shop and sells their guitars. He is in real good with them and they know I make pens, Hell, they all have my pens at PRS. Anyway they send him scrap wood for me. Hence PRS Maple

bassman00

I know all about PRS. They're my favorite guitars. I did their screen saver many moons ago. I thought there was an outlet to get some of their scrap maple that I wasn't aware of. Good deal you have working there. Sorry for the topic drift...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom