Patch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bubbatww

bubbatww

Dont laugh at "Patch" too much. Please..hahaha

This started out as too much spare time and nothing to do, so I took some scraps and started gluing.
When I finished it my wife said "Oh you made one to show everyone what the different woods look like." Yes thats exactly what I did...NOT..lol But I wasnt going to let her know it was me being me.

I am by no means near the pen maker of most of you are here but this was fun and actually sold it!!!

Got a few more orders so I guess this is what I will do with my scraps.:highfive:

I guess there is a need for "Patch II"

Attachments

• Patch.jpg
    Patch.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Patch2.jpg
    Patch2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 209
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Now that's pretty cool.

Congrats on the line of pens... :biggrin:

Wonder how long before the big guys pick it up and market their "Patch" version.

TomS

Very nice. That's one of the better looking segmented type pens I've seen. I think the similar tones of wood give it a great look.
Tom

bubbatww

Now that's pretty cool.

Wonder how long before the big guys pick it up and market their "Patch" version.

Mark, ty... Let'm if that want to..lol

Very nice. That's one of the better looking segmented type pens I've seen. I think the similar tones of wood give it a great look.
Tom

Tom, it was an accident...cant take credit for that..lol but thanks just the same.
..............................................................................................
Nothing wrong with it at all. But be careful Segmenting is a tough bug to shake.

Hans, that is a far cry from the Segmenting most you guys do. Not much thinking with this just look and glue. But I do see this being fun and thats whats it all about, coming home and not having to think about work.

Rfturner

It looks good, Sometimes I have made pens that I was not sure about and they sold right away. Other times I made pens that should have sold quickly and I had them for months.

bitshird

Now that's pretty cool.

Mark just remember there are no scraps in a pen turners shop, just a bunch of segmented pens that haven't been put together yet!!

bubbatww

Thanks again everyone.
Ken, the woodchuck is really a big help and the more I use it the better I seem to get. I can see another one ordered soon I hope.

Top Bottom