Pastor Appreciation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from liljohn1368

liljohn1368

The month of October is pastor appreciation month. So I made this for my pastor. It's a new series style screw cap roller ball. The blank is silmar 41 polished with mm.

Attachments

• new series style screw cap 1.jpg
    new series style screw cap 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 280
  • new series style screw cap 2.jpg
    new series style screw cap 2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 257
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

I'ld have used Bethlehem Olivewood, as it would have a bit more of a sentimental meaning for a pastor, but if you used the silmar so that it would stand out a bit less (more of an understatement rather than attention grabbing) then that would make a bit of sense too... :)

The fit and finish look great!

liljohn1368

I'ld have used Bethlehem Olivewood, as it would have a bit more of a sentimental meaning for a pastor, but if you used the silmar so that it would stand out a bit less (more of an understatement rather than attention grabbing) then that would make a bit of sense too... :)

The fit and finish look great!

The reason I used black is that's what he said he wanted. I always ask first.

liljohn1368

Thanks Hank and Billy.

It is a New Style Series Screw Cap RB. I got mine from southernclay on here. They sell them at bear tooth woods. That's where I got my bushings.

Last edited:

liljohn1368

Nice work - thanks for remembering and honoring your pastor. Even with October being Pastor Appreciation month, many pastors receive very little tangible signs of appreciation.

Steve I think we need to say a prayer for all pastors on a daily basis. It's getting to be a tough world to live in and being a pastor is not a very popular position to have right now.

Top Bottom