part of custom order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from aggromere

aggromere

I received an order for 5 of these Sunday. this is the first one. The others are ready to go, just have to polish and assemble. But wanted to post this. It came out really good. Hope they order a bunch more.

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 324

boxerman

Very nice pen. Whats the decal of? Could you please post a picture of maybe standing up so everyone can the pic on the pen better.

aggromere

unfortunately i delivered the pens earlier today, that was the only pic I snapped. It is a cigar label from a box of cigars for a Mason Lodge in the area. They liked them so much they emailed me some logo they use and wanted me to make one pen with the logo and come to a fund raiser they are having next week and donate it for an auction. They all said, when everyone sees these pens they will all want one. He said I might could sell 20 or 30 pens. Hope so.

when they ordered these they looked through the pens I had with me and unanimously selected the solid african blackwood from rob. I have enough left to make maybe 10 or 15 pens so if they order more It could be tough. I might make the pen for auction with a casien upper or alt ivory upper to save on the blackwood and see what they think or make two. I'm also running the sales through the cigar store I met them in. He is tickled and they seemed to be pleased that he would make some money. Nice bunch of guys. His store normally sells around 2 pens a week, but I just put the jr gent twist in sunday and sold those five while i was there.

Top Bottom