A pair of two tone Sierras

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
The first one is one of Karl Kuehns Marble cast , Coral ,Bronze , Antique Gold . The other one is from his Glacier cast ,Turquoise ,Cobalt , Indigo . They are done with Two tone Chrome Sierra kits from Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods . They are Styles A&B where the plating is reversed . Thanks to Karl & Ernie !

20084812918_IMG_0069.jpg

2008481334_IMG_0070%20(Small).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
What is this stuff ? Can anyone tell me why the other photo is in a little box with a red X ? I took both photos of both pens and downloaded them at the same time ! And this one had more than 100 kbs . So I resized it and this is the result . [:eek:)]

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
All I did was go back to the original photo , that it rejected to start with and it uploaded without a hitch . Is it just me ? I hope not ! [8D]

2008482839_IMG_0070.jpg

Both look real nice. It's a shame that after all your trouble with the second photo it came out at too low a res to see in good detail. I bet it's a really nice result but hard to tell from the pic.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Greg ! You're so right , all that , just to get it on here . And it doesn't look that bad in my files . Thanks for your observation and comments .

karlkuehn

Banned
Those turned out great, Chuck! Man, you didn't waste any time, those must have fallen off the truck and landed on the lathe! hehe

That second one is the blue and silver turmoil blank. I love the swirls in that one!

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but for the Glacier one I did, I painted the insides of the blanks white. You could change the whole look and color by painting different colors in there. I've not played around with too many variations, though. :)

hehe...I wanna see more!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks everyone ! Ya helped me feel like continuing turning . Karl , I tried to match the finished blank with the pictures & list I saved in the email ! I was close !! I really had fun figuring these out ! Thanks for the Tips & the blanks . I will be getting more as funds are available ! [8D]

Top Bottom