A Pair of Jr. Gents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ken Massingale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rollerball from some of the beautiful cocobolo from Bill (ilikewood). The pics don't do the woods justice.

20054918568_coco_jrgentrb1sm.jpg

My first fountain pen, from the highly figured BOW from Jim (woodpens)

2005491919_bowfp1.jpg

Thanks for looking.
ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

I have a Statesman jr. to make for my Wife in Cocobolo. just measured and marked it today for cutting the blank. think I may make it to the shop tomorrow to cut and drill it. will mainly be getting my dust collector hooked up to band saw. may have some new pen blanks before I come back home.

Excellent pens. What is your reflection after doing your 1st FP? Will you be doing more, changing kits, probs, etc. I have some on order that should be here next week & want to be prep'd

WoodChucker

Ken, those are really nice looking pens and ordinarily I would have chose the BOW as my favorite, but I really like that cocobolo. Thanks for sharing and you did a great job!

Thanks very much for the comments.
Preacher Bill, I was a bit apprehensive about the FP, but it was no big deal. It basically assembles like the rollerball, with the difference well documented in the instructions. I really like how the Gent RB and FP write, I may be keeping one for my personal use.
ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom